Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen
Beloved Isis, my heart is keen
From darkness and fear to be released
To connect with my power in deepest peace

Bless me, that this may be so
In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow
Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light
I now claim my spiritual birthright

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Goddess Mary Altar

In addition to the large altar I have in my living room that I set up according to the Sabbats and special Mary days, I set up this smaller altar on the dresser in my bedroom. It offers me a place of quiet and solitude where I can pray and be at peace knowing that Mary is with me.


I use Rose incense in my burner as an offering to Mary and as a reminder of her ever faithful presence.

This beautiful blue crystal is 'Celestite' used for spiritual advancement as part of one's personal journey. It is used for making contact with the angels and in particular with the angel who is one's guardian throughout life.

Spirit Quartz ~ carries the vibration of Universal love; aides in spiritual growth and in moving to the next dimension.
Candle Quartz ~ a spiritual stone inviting abundance; focus on one's true path and purpose; radiates love.

The little silver box has roses embossed on it ~ The red rose is a symbol of Mary. White roses in Paradise are said to have blushed red when she kissed them. The Rosary is also related to Mary and her roses.

A bowl of sea shells to represent Mary as the 'Star of the Sea'.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment