Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen
Beloved Isis, my heart is keen
From darkness and fear to be released
To connect with my power in deepest peace

Bless me, that this may be so
In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow
Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light
I now claim my spiritual birthright

Monday, August 27, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon

Can you believe it's almost the end of summer? I sure can't. It seems not that long ago that I was looking out my window at the snow wishing and wanting summer to arrive. Then we got summer in March and a heat wave during the following months. Not much fun to spend time outside in. The last few weeks have been wonderful and I've been trying to spend as much time outside as possible . . . and it's still not enough . . . sigh . . .

At any rate, since it's almost the end of August and there's a Blue Moon coming up on the 31st, I thought I'd like to do some kind of ritual that celebrated the energies of the Blue Moon. However, I couldn't find a ritual per se . . . so I wrote one. I'm especially proud of this passage . . .

“Gracious lady bring to me the changes that I seek
And grant to me upon this night your feminine mystique
Give me the strength to follow through in everything I do
And in my heart place upon joyful devotion to you
Guide my steps and where I walk with pride and humbleness
To speak my truth from my heart where boundless love abides
And at the end of the day when I lay down my head
May I be blessed by the things that I have said
Help me to serve in all the tasks that I am led to do
With verve and loving kindness so that I may honor you
Gracious lady this I ask in all sincerity
By doing this may I stand tall, upright and carefree”

I hope that you might also find it useful and that you have a wonderful Blue Moon Esbat! Click here be taken to the ritual . . .

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment