Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen
Beloved Isis, my heart is keen
From darkness and fear to be released
To connect with my power in deepest peace

Bless me, that this may be so
In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow
Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light
I now claim my spiritual birthright

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Burnin' Up the House!

Well, not exactly, but I am doing a lot of burning! I've discovered a new hobby in Wood Burning and have been busy burning any and all pieces of wood I have stored away in my basement art studio . . . and there is plenty to be found!

I've decided I like wood burning so much that I've opened a new Etsy shop to share my wood burning aspirations with you. Check it out and hopefully you'll find something you like!







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Teresa,I just wanted you to know that I have just nominated you for a “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I enjoy your blog so much and I hope that you accept this award in the spirit in which it was intended! So, here are the rules should wish to accept this award: Display the award logo on your blog, Link back to the person who nominated you, State 7 things about yourself, Nominate 15 others for this award and link to them, Notify those bloggers of the nominations and the award's requirements.

    Love and Light,
    Meladee

    ReplyDelete