Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen
Beloved Isis, my heart is keen
From darkness and fear to be released
To connect with my power in deepest peace

Bless me, that this may be so
In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow
Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light
I now claim my spiritual birthright

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Elemental Rosary Prayer

Hello and Merry Meet everyone!

I'm full of anticipation awaiting the arrival of my new rosary. It is being custom made by Jayne Wood of Infinite Spirit who makes the most divine traditional and non-traditional rosaries. I have a few custom rosaries by Jayne, one being my Goddess Rosary and the other my pink quartz lotus mala. I love both of them and use them frequently.

My new Rosary is an homage to the elements and a wonderful rosary if you follow a nature-based path as I do. So while I wait patiently for my rosary to arrive, I went ahead and created a prayer to go with it. It is adapted from several poems from different authors, notably Dorothy Morrison, Ralph Metzner and a lovely young woman called Kamonra.

I hope you enjoy using this prayer and be sure to check out Jayne's site at the link above. I'll be posting pictures of my new Rosary here and on the Rosary blog once I get my hands on it!

Pentacle Rosary by Jayne Wood, Infinite Spirit



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these rosary links ... I have a traditional Catholic one but these are what I need.

    Happiness always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks so much for the mention! I love your adaptation of the rosary prayer.
    -Kamonra

    ReplyDelete