Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen
Beloved Isis, my heart is keen
From darkness and fear to be released
To connect with my power in deepest peace

Bless me, that this may be so
In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow
Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light
I now claim my spiritual birthright

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Beautiful Rosary

Recently I visted the gorgeous website of Jan Tanis called 'The Comfort of a Safe Place' and as the name implies, it truly is a place of comfort, beauty and peace. I'm not sure what drew me to Jan's blog that day . . . I may have been internet jumping, but let me tell you, I feel that I was Divinely guided. You see on that day, Jan posted about being directed by God to create a Rosary for someone with a special need.

In Jan's own words:

"Once again, I feel there is someone out in Blog-land that needs a Rosary. God has been directing me to people who have "special" needs for a Rosary. This time is no different. I have no idea though who this person is...it could be you!"


Having just reconnected with Jesus and Mother Mary, I felt a special affinity for this Rosary and posted a comment. And I left it at that. Somehow I knew that that Rosary was meant for me. I just had this peaceful, warm fuzzy feeling.

A few days later Jan contacted me to let me know that indeed, this beautiful Turquoise Rosary would be coming to me! I was overcome with gratitude and thankfulness to Jan and to the Divine Ones who, I know without a doubt, had a hand in it. This beautiful Rosary is a treasure and one that is near and dear to my heart.

My thanks and gratitude to Jan for listening to God's direction and for creating such a beautiful piece of work, and to the Divine Ones who intervened on my behalf.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment