Empress of the Skies, Heavenly Queen
Beloved Isis, my heart is keen
From darkness and fear to be released
To connect with my power in deepest peace

Bless me, that this may be so
In accordance with Heaven's plan that I grow
Beloved Queen clothe me in your authority and light
I now claim my spiritual birthright

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Theoretically speaking . . .

I think on many things and they seemingly cycle through my thoughts until I've reached what seems for me a probable answer to a question. One of the thoughts that visits me from time to time is the question of the 'virginal conception and birth' of Jesus. How could Mary possibly become pregnant in such a way? I mean, come on . . . really? I suddenly realized an answer to my question that seems to satisfy my quandry. I know it's a little 'out there' . . . well, okay maybe a lot out there . . . but then, maybe not.

As I understand it, the Universe is made up of energy. There is no beginning and no ending to this energy. It goes by many names, God, Spirit, The One, the Creator. I believe this energy was, and is, male and female, what you would call androgynous. In a moment of lonliness, I believe this energy divided itself and became the God and Goddess while still remaining part of 'The One'.

We're all familiar with the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. To some, the Holy Spirit represents the female (Goddess) aspect of the trinity. So with this in mind, I believe that the God and Goddess expressed their love, whereby the Goddess became pregnant (energetically speaking). As an expression of their love for humanity, the Goddess (Holy Spirit) enetered Mary energetically and thus Mary conceived. Therefore, Mary conceived of the Holy Spirit.

I believe that Jesus was, and is, a manifestation in human form of the God and Goddess and the expressed energy of their love as a gift to humanity. It is also interesting that Mary herself was conceived by her mother, Saint Ann, by 'Immaculate Conception' thereby remaining sinless all her life. Yet another example of the Goddess energy manifesting in human form.

Photobucket

1 comment: